The DIO’s vision for RAF Halton is to create a sustainable, mixed-use development of approximately 1,000 homes, a local centre with retail and community facilities, and a primary school.
Our emerging proposals, include:
- Respecting and enhancing RAF Halton’s rich heritage.
- Opening up the site to improve public access and to enhance links with the wider the area.
- Delivering a range of new homes to meet the needs of the wider community.
- Creating a sustainable community with new facilities, including a primary school and local centre, that can be enjoyed by the wider community too.
- Creating a masterplan inspired by the landscape and providing access to green spaces on the edge of the Chiltern Hills and Wendover Wood.
- Providing the infrastructure for enhanced public transport in the area and improving existing roads and junctions.
More detailed information on the proposals can be found by downloading the information presented at the last public consultation event.
Public consultation information
Download the information on display at the public consultation event.